Saturday 11 January 2014

Back on the real food wagon, please!!!

WHY is it so hard to go back to good wholesome eating after Christmas???

Is anyone else struggling with this?

We had a really steady Christmas period, only the odd one or two nights where we binged a little, but now..... I can't seem to get my sugar cravings back under control!!!

The sugar monster is well and truly back, and I am actually regretting ever putting the sweet poison back on my lips, because now I CAN'T CONTROL IT!!!!!

I am in need of a detox once more.

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

One big benefit though, is that we have been continuing to eat healthy real food dinners. We have begun our Raw Milk journey (so much more tasty and healthy than store bought milk), and we have added a few new favorites to our staple meal lists (Taco soup, anyone??!)

So it is only a blip, that I need to get under control, rather than a serious detour back into the land of processed food.

I have seriously noticed the difference though. 

We all feel so much more lethargic, our skin has got worse, we are sleepy after a binge, and our appetites are getting bigger!!! AARRRGGGGHHHH!!

And as with all good changes, we are going to start on MONDAY!! Hahaha.

I am not looking forward to the headaches, and the crankiness, but next time I'm tempted to overindulge, I may have to scroll back through to this post and remind myself just what it takes to get back on, and it may just prevent me jumping off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment