Friday 17 May 2013

How I broke up with junk food!!

Urrrrggghhh, I feel so bad today! 

After almost 11 weeks of getting up at at least 5am, I was tired, and have been eating real food lately, no cravings, nothing. But yesterday, I just wanted to eat!! Anything and everything in sight! Crisps, sweets, well- crisps and sweets really, as that was the only thing in the house that wasn't healthy, but you get the picture.

I didn't feel guilty, I just wanted to eat. So I did.

Today, I feel ROTTEN!!! My tummy hurts, I'm lethargic, and I just want to sleep!! 

I thought I'd be ok, just blowing out once or twice a week, but it looks like my body is telling me it likes the new food, not the old food!

So good healthy snacks for me, and if I want something sweet, I really need to make it myself! 

Fruit bread anyone????

No comments:

Post a Comment