Saturday 11 May 2013

Cleanliness is next to.....

Well, I did it. I finally got around to cleaning and reorganizing my kitchen cupboards. I've been thinking for ages that my cupboard space could be better utilized, but you know how it is, you look inside and think "I have a hundred better things i could be doing!". 
So this afternoon, the boys and hubby are out at Kickboxing, and I just couldn't put it off any longer. 

I feel so much better that it's done, and I'm hoping it works better for general kitchen use.

I have grouped all the baking things in my carousel, for easy reach, my tinned goods in the wall cupboards, all turned front facing, just like shop shelves, (how sad am I that I'm pleased with that) and my pans and trays all swapped around. Still some space left, so have to think again about what I need. 

Definitely need some big storage jars for flour and and sugar etc, I feel another list coming on.

Now do I tell all the children before they wash up after dinner, or do I just wait...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment